The primary focus of INCA and its member companies is and will always remain the health and welfare of infants and young children. INCA member companies are centers of excellence for scientific research and education in the area of global infant nutrition, with a strong emphasis on infant growth, development, and positive health outcomes. INCA welcomes member companies who share its vision and meet the following membership criteria.
A prospective INCA member must:
- Be engaged in the direct manufacture of infant formula or toddler nutritional drinks, and have been marketing at least one of these products for at least three years in the United States;
- Be certified by a third party that their manufacturing processes meet all applicable U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requirements;
- Be a reputable company in good standing, and have not experienced any major quality issues;
- Be generally aligned on key industry issues to allow INCA to present a unified voice on policy and regulatory matters; and
- Agree to pay a minimum entrance fee, and annual membership dues in proportion to the annual budget, as agreed by the Board.
If you are interested in learning more about INCA or applying for membership, please contact email@example.com.