INCA Membership Criteria
- Members must be engaged in the manufacture of infant formula, follow-up formula or
growing up milks.
- Members should be generally aligned with the purposes of the Infant
Nutrition Council of America, as determined by the Board of Directors, to allow the
Association to present a unified voice on policy and regulatory matters.
- A manufacturer who applies for membership must:
- Submit an application
- Submit a certification by a third party that their manufacturing processes meet
all applicable US Food and Drug Administration requirements
- Have been in business for at least three years. A provisional membership could
be established for a company that meets the membership criteria and has been
in business less than three years, as determined by the Board of Directors.
For more information regarding membership with the Infant Nutrition Council of America, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.